A lot of changes since friday, mostly improving the feel and look of combat as well as introducing new mechanics such as the active weapon skills and UI work.
- Nerfed Dark Mage.
- Increased player stamina from 30 to 40. It felt like the player had to wait too much for stamina to recover.
- Increased the backstab angle from 10% to 25%. I found that backstabs seemed very inconsistent and too hard to pull off.
- Decreased the hitbox size of traps, they hit the player even though it looked like they shouldn't.
- Added directional sprites to the enemies so the player will have an easier time knowing where they are looking at.
- Dodging now forces you to move in the direction you were moving at when you activated the skill, instead of simply giving you a speed boost.
- Increased the chain window for all dagger attacks. They were simply too restrictive before and often you wouldn't chain even though you meant to.
- Added the stealth mechanic which the dagger provides, now enemies will look around for you if they were aggressive but lost sight of you.
- Added new resource (mana) which will serve as the resource used when using active skills such as Stealth.
- Added new active skill (Stealth).
- Added new item (Mana Flask), which will work much like the Estus Flask but will replenish your mana instead.
- Added UI elements to show and describe the currently available active skills.
- Added UI element to show what key to press in order to use the currently equipped item.
- Implemented Save file verification, so that your files will be automatically deleted when playing a newer build.
Almas build 2.zip - January 21st, 2018 25 MB
Jan 22, 2018
Get Goofy Souls
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.